• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on new Daniel defense d9 handgun?

Ok..after further thoughts and handling.
It took me a bit to find what was irking me about the gun.

The H9 for my hands would benefit from:

Better texture on the grips.
A slight flare at the magazine area or full mag well treatment.

Many other guns have slight mods in this area that you don't notice this.

The H9 feels like it wants to force my hand downward off the gun.

Definitely grippier grips.
Flared grips?

So maybe a bolt on mag well should be in the works or magazine bumpers that are a bit oversized diameter.

This is just me...not trying to offend anyone who may already be on edge due to Uncle Joe having cognitive issues.

I see quite a few Daniel H9s on here. I think people get it, shoot it, and determine that they can live without it and want to recoup their monies. Make me not want to get one tbh.

I see quite a few Daniel H9s on here. I think people get it, shoot it, and determine that they can live without it and want to recoup their monies. Make me not want to get one tbh.
Kinda what I thought too. I figured that they’d be listed but I was guessing they’d have flipper prices attached.

Agreed, its overpriced hyped up 9mm...thats all there is to it. My old ass cz 75 shot better then h9 i had few years back. There is nothing special about these dumbass things

Back
Top Bottom