• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The New Odt

I have read through several posts and may have overlooked it or just not have seen it. Can someone tell me when the ODT will work on Tapatalk? Sorry if I missed it. Thanks.

We cannot edit thread titles anymore? It was nice to be able to add "Price Drop" to a sale thread and bump it when an item is not moving and the price is dropped....I also am not very fond of the inability to save conversations in an archive even after you leave them. The whole conversation vs message thing seems like the weakest thing about the new ODT actually. Can we work on improving that?

Last edited:
I have read through several posts and may have overlooked it or just not have seen it. Can someone tell me when the ODT will work on Tapatalk? Sorry if I missed it. Thanks.
Yeah, delete ODT from your Tapatalk then search for it and add it back.

We cannot edit thread titles anymore? It was nice to be able to add "Price Drop" to a sale thread and bump it when an item is not moving and the price is dropped....I also am not very fond of the inability to save conversations in an archive even after you leave them. The whole conversation vs message thing seems like the weakest thing about the new ODT actually. Can we work on improving that?

I just changed the title on one of my threads with no problem. In fact, I can even do it in Tapatalk now which is new.

I just changed the title on one of my threads with no problem. In fact, I can even do it in Tapatalk now which is new.
I was looking for the "go advanced" feature or something like it...."conversate" me and let me know how you did that. I have Tapatalk but really only use it when I am traveling.

Back
Top Bottom