Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Update 1:

We have made several changes overnight and will continue to make changes over the next week. The site already looks way better than it did yesterday in my opinion.

Ok guys, we're nearly finished with the upgrade. There are a few small things to do in the background but for the most part the site is functional. The main thing will be any searches, including "What's New," it may be a few hours before they work properly.

We will be implementing small changes every night for the next few days. If you have any suggestions on improvements or find any bugs please report them in this thread. I'd also like to hear what stuff you like as there are a lot of new features, both in the software and our new classifieds system.

I'll be getting some sleep and won't be around for a while today, so if you have any questions on how to do something please ask in the public help forum and I'm sure someone else can assist you.

Everyone is allowed to relist any ads right now without an early relist penalty. Please just be sure to close your old ads. Any new ads created should be accessible in your user menu and will be much easier to manage.

Your old ads will not show up in the new system for "My Listings"

We have a few different styles to choose from right now, just click "The ODT default style" in the bottom left corner of the site to pull up the menu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom