• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The New Odt

Hey OS, thanks for your reply. It truly lets members know you're listening to their concerns.

I read your post regarding the absolute need for change, especially in light of the fact the old architecture was no longer supported. We're all on your side. We just ask that you'd give us an experience slighly less awkward than James Taylor's recent performance with John Kerry in Paris. We'll figure out the rest.

Thanks.

Gene

Looking good so far OS. I'll hold my opinions until the entire process is finalized but so far the experience has been a nice upgrade from the old version.

O Steve,

Read a lot of the previous posts, but didn't have time to go through all 400+. Here is my two cents.

1. How do you close a thread from further comments? Close a listing? Mark it SOLD?
2. In the old Feed, I was able to view Subscribed threads only. Not seeing that with the new Feed. Do I need to resubscribe? Do subscriptions even exist? I would like to clean up the Feed to things that I am interested in and not see the entire panoply of real time chatter.

Until the search function is working 100% you should be able to go back through your "Watched Threads" and find them.

Thanks... It took a bit to realize that you had to click the 'view all watched threads' link at the bottom to see threads without new comments in them.

Is there any way to make that your default view?

I moved the listing over to the new format, so you can close out the thread:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-smith-and-wesson-sd9-ve-9mm.853289/

The new listing went really smoothly, especially the picture uploads. Much faster than the old site.

Last edited:
Okuma Okuma take a look at the Blackened Style. Looks like some color adjustments are needed. In the feed you cannot see a good portion of the text, same in thee thread lists.

feed.png

Back
Top Bottom