• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The dreaded search and seizure

OP's article said that probation officers were among the agents conducting the raid, so if this guy were on probation

I don't think he legally owned any of these firearms , and I really doubt he was a 90 year old man living for most of the last decade in a nursing home.
yeah, well I read an article: they also claimed anna Nicol married for love & old jimmy Hoffa still alive.
Who really knows ....... ? I do see a nice collection of firearms a c/r collector would have and one that would not be a Casch of firearms of a "prohibited person" would not have or have access too.

This make's more sense ........... They love to play the spin doctor..........hmmm I wonder if he is my long lost grandfather? I need to check into this.
Probably this guy or somebody like him.....
1708269025453.png

If he was 90 and in a nursing home, dont you think his family would have taken possession of his "assets" and started liquidating them? Or have someone do it for them? Seems strange if the 90 year old man part of the story is true.
You realize that there are people who out live their family. Maybe doesn't have any children or grand children and out lived his siblings. Not everyone has a family. Especially when you get to be that age.

Back
Top Bottom