• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Bowl Crash

These ratings when people are starving for entrainment. If Roger Goodell had reacted correctly to Kap and taking a knee, this would have been the highest rated and most watched super bowl of all times and it would have been coming off a huge season.
Well said. If they left politics out, and refused to take part of the stupid conversation, this would have been the biggest super bowl yet. Sports that aren’t political are growing. Boxing has seen a huge increase in viewing, only because boxers understand the more fans the better (regardless of politics). It’s good to hear they are paying for it.

Our Country has gone down the Crap Hole, Because of the Left and the dirt bag that got on his knee, as a protest during our National anthem and our Country's flag...I vowed since the NFL and all the others condoned it, I would never support or watch those dirt bags again...They can bite BoBo for all I care...God Bless our County!!!!!

I was actually thinking of this very thing this morning, amazing what I wake up with in my head. LOL.

My thought was, how low is low enough for the NFL to go out of business? All I have heard for the past few years is how the ratings are tanking and no one is watching, yet year after year they have a season. Plus you get pictures sent of games and there is no one in the stands (pre COVID season). Just wonder how that is possible? Is it "fake news" that the ratings are low? Are the pictures pre-game footage? Is there enough sponsors to keep the NFL a float during these "troublesome" times?

This is not a call to not watch the NFL, or it is a wish for it to tank. Just wondering out loud via keyboard. Seems this also goes towards NASCAR as well, keep hearing and seeing the same thing.
I hate to say it but your tax dollars funds a large portion of the stadiums the commercials pay during their so called games, there's enough revenue to keep them going for now, still a lot of die hard NFL fans. Same with the NBA, unfortunately they get special treatment for bringing in 50k people a game pre covid, not so much anymore but allow probably 20k fans in.

Back
Top Bottom