• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Bowl LVIII

I do not like Taylor swift but she is definitely not ugly. lol

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder at the end of the day I guess.
I reckon so. She is not attractive at all. Not to me.
I'm willin to bet 100 bucks....

Post a pic of your ol lady/girlfriend next to Taylor and let ODT decide.....
Yeah, OK..I should post a pic for all of you filthy ODT bastards.

Every woman I’ve ever dated looks better than that thing. She is NOT attractive.

He had a career field that has very unusual conditions. It's atypical. A lot of people his age are sucking. Good on him either way.

The reason I'm replying is because you reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend recently. He was lamenting the loss of pensions in the private sector and saying something to the effect that 401k plans are a scam. I can sympathize with what he was getting at, but I am so thankful I am not hostage to a company for a lifetime to earn a pension. As long as I stay employed in my career field, whatever companies I end up bouncing around over the years (which is a necessity), at least I will have a retirement account hopefully growing.
401s are not a scam if you have the ability to direct your investments.
I was working a job one day, talking to the ancient receptionist working the front desk. Asked her why she was hanging in at her age. She said she had all her retirement in her company’s 401 which was 100% their stock. Company got bought out by raiders who sold off all the valuable assets, left a shell. Stock went to junk value. She said she’d now have to work ‘til the day she died.
I went home that evening and rebalanced my 401 which had been about 90% in company stock.
It paid off later when our artificially inflated stock crashed to about 10% value.

Back
Top Bottom