• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soviets preparing for WWIII?

History fail.

Right now as we speak, russian children are trained to operate/field strip/ maintain small arms. In the classroom. Kinda like the US use to do. Children here are taught mediocrity, that "everybody is winner" and we all get trophies for trying. pretty stark contrast..

I agree about the current medocrity, but I also don't remember being trained in small arms in high skewl, not even in ROTC... Take a look at your own culture of violence ( movies, video games, even children's TV programming) before you call Russians "savages".

yes ,i remember when we had a rifle and archery team in two high schools i went to..i will teach anyone who wants to learn

I just found out last night my old school, Fryeburg Academy has cancelled a multiple state/interstate champion wrestling team, due to lack of interest.. but the muslim sensitivity course is mandatory .. doesn't get much weaker than that.

Kinda like how the Japanese did. The US has literally everything, all the wealth, all the technology, everything, in excess. Being in control of everything puts a huge target on your back. When you have nothing left to lose, the plan is to take as many with you as you can.
yep exactly..i will take out as many as i can Obama has forced Puttin into a corner..

History fail.

I agree about the current medocrity, but I also don't remember being trained in small arms in high skewl, not even in ROTC... Take a look at your own culture of violence ( movies, video games, even children's TV programming) before you call Russians "savages".

If you're Russian or of Russian descent , I apologize. What I mean to say is, the average Russian male is about a 100x more of bad ass than an average American male. I base this on having trained and worked with Russian troops ..

Russians are not "savages". I worked with an NCO that was Russian. He is a good Man and he was no different than we are. I've seen him cry over the lives he took in Iraq. He wasn't proud, he was solemn.

History fail.

you cannot get your kid off the couch what makes you think he can fight..gamers get bullied in school and are mostly anti social and socially inept

If you're Russian or of Russian descent , I apologize. What I mean to say is, the average Russian male is about a 100x more of bad ass than an average American male. I base this on having trained and worked with Russian troops ..

Your definition of bad ass is a little skewed. Not many people think that they can charge a Company of enemy Soldiers with a K-Bar and come out victorious.

Not true. We train Jarheads every day to be savage and obnoxious. It even stays with them years after they get out. Who knew?

Damn right. I've said it before, I'm not gentleman, at least not to other men. I tend not to associate with "men" that have such fragile sensitivity , that they get all butthurt and rant on about said butthurt..

you cannot get your kid off the couch what makes you think he can fight..gamers get bullied in school and are mostly anti social and socially inept

Only the geeky ones who would get picked on anyway. Pretty much ALL kids play video games these days. They will make excellent drone operators.

Back
Top Bottom