• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soviets preparing for WWIII?

Yes actually, we were a lot stronger, morally, mentally & physically .. Russian men have no compunctions & they aren't gentleman when it comes to confrontation. Basically, the average Russian male is about a 100X more savage than the average American male.
and if they drop an EMP bomb in the atmosphere all technology based gear will be useless...so bring the wadka! to calm the savage they love to drink!

I think it involves war.

hopefully it will involve you. and me.

at an ODT meet and greet so you can hear my voice when I call you a RACIST and buy you a beer.
when they have nothing left to lose they start war..we were close in 84 after Reagan collapsed the Russian economy..just as Obama is doing now..Russians money is worth half of the pre puttin days...they will have nothing to lose

and if they drop an EMP bomb in the atmosphere all technology based gear will be useless...so bring the wadka! to calm the savage they love to drink!
Right now as we speak, russian children are trained to operate/field strip/ maintain small arms. In the classroom. Kinda like the US use to do. Children here are taught mediocrity, that "everybody is winner" and we all get trophies for trying. pretty stark contrast..

Yes actually, we were a lot stronger, morally, mentally & physically .. Russian men have no compunctions & they aren't gentleman when it comes to confrontation. Basically, the average Russian male is about a 100X more savage than the average American male.

Not true. We train Jarheads every day to be savage and obnoxious. It even stays with them years after they get out. Who knew?

Right now as we speak, russian children are trained to operate/field strip/ maintain small arms. In the classroom. Kinda like the US use to do. Children here are taught mediocrity, that "everybody is winner" and we all get trophies for trying. pretty stark contrast..
yes ,i remember when we had a rifle and archery team in two high schools i went to..i will teach anyone who wants to learn

when they have nothing left to lose they start war..we were close in 84 after Reagan collapsed the Russian economy..just as Obama is doing now..Russians money is worth half of the pre puttin days...they will have nothing to lose

Kinda like how the Japanese did. The US has literally everything, all the wealth, all the technology, everything, in excess. Being in control of everything puts a huge target on your back. When you have nothing left to lose, the plan is to take as many with you as you can.

Back
Top Bottom