• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soviets preparing for WWIII?

Russians are not "savages". I worked with an NCO that was Russian. He is a good Man and he was no different than we are. I've seen him cry over the lives he took in Iraq. He wasn't proud, he was solemn.
If he was born in Russian as friends of mine are /were has has that inbred into his physics of his nature, its part of there culture, we have one of the very few voluntary militarizes in the world some don't have a choice to fight or not..

My definition of badass is beyond anything you're capable of , maybe that's what's confusing you ...

I'm a little more capable than you may think, but we wont get into that. I'm just saying that to judge people as great because of their abilities to kill is a little crazy.

If he was born in Russian as friends of mine are /were has has that inbred into his physics of his nature, its part of there culture, we have one of the very few voluntary militarizes in the world some don't have a choice to fight or not..

We currently have a volunteer army because we can afford to pay competitive salaries and because our manpower demands are relatively low (ie: no high-intensity/body count wars). Nothing says that will remain that way if the society or political situation changes.

I'm a little more capable than you may think, but we wont get into that. I'm just saying that to judge people as great because of their abilities to kill is a little crazy.
even evil people do great things just depends on which side of history your on..killing lots of people to progress an agenda is great to some cultures

We currently have a volunteer army because we can afford to pay competitive salaries and because our manpower demands are relatively low (ie: no high-intensity/body count wars). Nothing says that will remain that way if the society or political situation changes.
true but i can remember a time that war heroes were looked up to and kids wanted to be..media has strangled that and society hasent embraced it..but as always we will wait to late to change that!

Back
Top Bottom