• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soviets preparing for WWIII?

Nope. It does involve you (me, and most everyone else) getting slowly poorer and with fewer options. But nothing dramatic. Just a long slow slide into the Third World... That's the plan the Chinese have. They can't conquer us, but they can make us irrelevant.

I think it involves war.

hopefully it will involve you. and me.

at an ODT meet and greet so you can hear my voice when I call you a RACIST and buy you a beer.

Often time on get so wrapped up in the prepping world they lose sight of reality.

No one is saying it isn't possible, just that it is HIGHLY improbable.

No way. Russia and China are still milking wealth out of the United States faster than a country girl on a dairy cow. When the dollar crashes, a possible threat from those countries may be a different story.

Naw. We are still the biggest kid with the biggest (nuc'ler) toys on the block. There's no incentive to goto fisticuffs with us when they can just buy our politicians and/or threaten economic strangulation.

c17- 85 tons
c5- 130 tons

I think*
neither have any type of stealth anything on them.

but i think the USAF has about 200 c17's

Russians have us beat in this department, they've had the capability to airlift 640 ton since the early 80's. Now, picture that loaded with Spetznaz .. it'd be over before it started. They'd beat us the same way the beat Germany in WWII, through sheer numbers. America is the weakest it's ever been, our command is completely lost. Not to mention, the Russians aren't constrained by any sort of morality . That being said, ain't never gonna happen.

Russians have us beat in this department, they've had the capability to airlift 640 ton since the early 80's. Now, picture that loaded with Spetznaz .. it'd be over before it started. They'd beat us the same way the beat Germany in WWII, through sheer numbers. America is the weakest it's ever been, our command is completely lost. Not to mention, the Russians aren't constrained by any sort of morality . That being said, ain't never gonna happen.
LOL @ you comparing 2015 USA to 1940 Germany.

LOL @ you comparing 2015 USA to 1940 Germany.

Yes actually, we were a lot stronger, morally, mentally & physically .. Russian men have no compunctions & they aren't gentleman when it comes to confrontation. Basically, the average Russian male is about a 100X more savage than the average American male.

Back
Top Bottom