• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Southside SWAP

Southside SWAP

• Total voters
Thanks for the compliments. Missed yesterday's Swap Meet 'cause I was with my wife selling soap at the Acworth Arts Festival. Be there today too.

RE: the Southside. We organized a M&G about a year ago maybe? I think seven people showed up. I drove all the way from Johns Creek. Still had a good time, don't get me wrong but for all the folks that talked a good game never showed up.
this! yes this! all the time.NO participation is the problem.

Looking to get some feedback from the southside on this one. Johns Creek Gun Club opened their lot to ODT with a warm welcome thanks guys. What an awesome event and great day to meet and greet and trade. Thanks to Biker13 and all who helped make that happen. What I was thinking is there are some fellow ODTers that would like a piece of that pie on the southside. We need a location and host support group and a few to take the bull by the horns and head this up in the right direction. Feel free to share your insight and advice and try to make this happen. Locals add your support to let all know your in too for the big event. Click yes !!

I drove 45 miles from Douglasville to John's Creek and didn't mind at all. I'd be willing to drive at least that far to the south side for another swap meet (provided someone can give me good directions like they did this time :)

I drove 45 miles from Douglasville to John's Creek and didn't mind at all. I'd be willing to drive at least that far to the south side for another swap meet (provided someone can give me good directions like they did this time :)

I drove about the same and would be willing to do it again for the south side (depending on whether I get the day off work).
Also again great to meet you and you wife Yesterday.

I prefer a swap meet to a M&G.Some M&G turn into a swap meet after lunch,but you have to clear all that with the host.I dont know a lot about that side of town so some of youse guys have to PICK a place,PICK a date,and stick to it.It s simple as that. McDonough area of 75 is a good location.

If a date is set for the M&G, I'll have a GPS for you.

**Not making fun of you, I intended on letting you have it at the past swap meet, but I couldn't make it.

I prefer a swap meet to a M&G.Some M&G turn into a swap meet after lunch,but you have to clear all that with the host.I dont know a lot about that side of town so some of youse guys have to PICK a place,PICK a date,and stick to it.It s simple as that. McDonough area of 75 is a good location.

Seems like, right after I got started on ODT there was a swap meet at Sweetwater State Park out here in Douglasville. I know I was working that day so didn't make it even though it was only about 5 miles from the house. I heard that one was pretty well attended plus seems like there was some cooking and eating going on too.

Seems like, right after I got started on ODT there was a swap meet at Sweetwater State Park out here in Douglasville. I know I was working that day so didn't make it even though it was only about 5 miles from the house. I heard that one was pretty well attended plus seems like there was some cooking and eating going on too.
that was an ODT anniversary party.we had 3 and then Okuma dropped the ball

Back
Top Bottom