• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Southside SWAP

Southside SWAP

• Total voters
There are many members here on the southside, Newnan, Fayetteville, Griffin, Jonesboro, Stockbrdige, McDonough, Hampton, Locust Grove, Jackson, and many other cities. I routinely drive over 80 + miles round trip to attend a M&G. The last one on the southside, as Hayata mentioned, was not what we expected. Lots of folks signed up, but few came. I would attend one here on the southside, and would love to prove that the southside is not all "ghetto" as some believe. But members would have to show up and not just give lip service. M&Gs and swap meets are great and allow members to get to know each other. In my opinion, where is not an issue. The real issue, is getting members to attend.

If you want a "No" option, don't participate in the poll. It is really just that simple.

There are many members here on the southside, Newnan, Fayetteville, Griffin, Jonesboro, Stockbrdige, McDonough, Hampton, Locust Grove, Jackson, and many other cities. I routinely drive over 80 + miles round trip to attend a M&G. The last one on the southside, as Hayata mentioned, was not what we expected. Lots of folks signed up, but few came. I would attend one here on the southside, and would love to prove that the southside is not all "ghetto" as some believe. But members would have to show up and not just give lip service. M&Gs and swap meets are great and allow members to get to know each other. In my opinion, where is not an issue. The real issue, is getting members to attend.

If you want a "No" option, don't participate in the poll. It is really just that simple.

If you haven't seen the wheel guns of JWC it's worth a look see very impressive. We could go to Autries Armory in Fayette if the would open their doors to us maybe that would help with ghetto mentality.

No for that place, not for the idea.
Thanks.

Trying to find support to help put 1 together.

Read above, we'd have to come to an agreement of a facility with (1) a friendly & welcoming staff, (2) enough parking space, and (3) willing to let the M&G happen..

#1 does not apply much to gun range and safes..

Last edited:
No for that place, not for the idea.
Thanks.
Read above, we'd gave to come to an agreement of a facility with (1) a friendly & welcoming staff, (2) enough parking space, and (3) willing to let this happen..
#1 does bot apply much to that place.

Ok, thanks for your input. It was really great. Now, if I could just understand what you said.

Back
Top Bottom