• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Southside SWAP

Southside SWAP

• Total voters
If you haven't seen the wheel guns of JWC it's worth a look see very impressive. We could go to Autries Armory in Fayette if the would open their doors to us maybe that would help with ghetto mentality.

IMO Autreys would not be a good place . There's very little parking ,because they share that strip with other businesses . There's also no place\space for a get together .

Seems like, right after I got started on ODT there was a swap meet at Sweetwater State Park out here in Douglasville. I know I was working that day so didn't make it even though it was only about 5 miles from the house. I heard that one was pretty well attended plus seems like there was some cooking and eating going on too.
We had a great time there that day . My wife and daughter have asked when it was gonna happen again . They had fun meeting an chatting with some of the gals that day :0) ....plus we had some good vittles :hungry:

@biker13 would be the best one indeed him jwc etc. I'm thinking maybe the second weekend of june or something along those lines. Using that as an example. After mothers day and before fathers day. Or, father's day weekend

American Heritage Gun Range in McDonough has plenty of covered parking alongside. GCO is having a meet there April 23. There's a pretty good Mexican Restaurant up the street if folks want to get together after for a meal. I'll be there this week and can ask if they'd be willing to host. GCO is having a fun shoot in conjunction. Not sure what deal they have.

Back
Top Bottom