Southside SWAP

Southside SWAP

• Total voters

Red Dawn

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
WOLVERINE
157   0
Reaction score
Looking to get some feedback from the southside on this one. Johns Creek Gun Club opened their lot to ODT with a warm welcome thanks guys. What an awesome event and great day to meet and greet and trade. Thanks to Biker13 and all who helped make that happen. What I was thinking is there are some fellow ODTers that would like a piece of that pie on the southside. We need a location and host support group and a few to take the bull by the horns and head this up in the right direction. Feel free to share your insight and advice and try to make this happen. Locals add your support to let all know your in too for the big event. Click yes !!

Last edited:
Plus, you gotta find a place willing to lt us hold the event and has room for it. Stockbridge army nave, I don't thing will have enough room. However, range guns and safes might.

This would be a perfect opportunity for a gun range or store to get a little advertising from the ODT. Ask the manager at the store or range you frequently go to if they would be interested. We can plan for 1 in the summer just so long as there is 1.

oh and make sure Hayata Hayata is able to make it... i want me some of that soap.

Thanks for the compliments. Missed yesterday's Swap Meet 'cause I was with my wife selling soap at the Acworth Arts Festival. Be there today too.

RE: the Southside. We organized a M&G about a year ago maybe? I think seven people showed up. I drove all the way from Johns Creek. Still had a good time, don't get me wrong but for all the folks that talked a good game never showed up.

Thanks for the compliments. Missed yesterday's Swap Meet 'cause I was with my wife selling soap at the Acworth Arts Festival. Be there today too.

RE: the Southside. We organized a M&G about a year ago maybe? I think seven people showed up. I drove all the way from Johns Creek. Still had a good time, don't get me wrong but for all the folks that talked a good game never showed up.

:faint: I'm guilty that time... but it's the one and only time I didn't show.

Back
Top Bottom