• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sorry for being a dead beat dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in business banking for Wachovia when wife 1.0 split.
Oh Lord, you should have seen me at the Wells Fargo today. I am currently in bank account limbo and have to decide who I want to hate next tomorrow. Credit cards and bank took 40% last month. **** them ****ing ****ers. Im glad you're not a banker anymore, I'd secretly be plotting your demise every time I saw you, just like lawyers.

Oh Lord, you should have seen me at the Wells Fargo today. I am currently in bank account limbo and have to decide who I want to hate next tomorrow. Credit cards and bank took 40% last month. **** them ****ing ****ers. Im glad you're not a banker anymore, I'd secretly be plotting your demise every time I saw you, just like lawyers.

I'd be plotting my demise too.

40%???? How is that even possible? Seriously though, we should talk nonlib.

Last edited:
Sometimes he hits me but I deserve it. He doesn't mean to. He loves me its just stress on ODT
batteredwomensyndrome.weebly.com_uploads_9_6_3_5_9635405_1321843146.png

40%???? How is that even possible? Seriously though, we should talk nonlib.
Start talking, its because my contract ran out and they decided to sign me to a new one without my knowledge. I had to close my bank account to keep them from taking more out. Wells Fargo couldnt even tell me who was doing my processing. First data can suck my ass. You with first data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom