Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
As most of you know I haven't been around much over the last six months. I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my absence and assure you I'm back now. Basically I had a bit of a breakdown back in October and it's taken a while to get my life back in order. I broke up with a long time girlfriend and found someone who I may marry one day (I've never said that before). I've spent most of my time with her or driving back and forth and just haven't had a chance to refocus. What's changed is now we're living together and I have a dedicated office again and some much needed free time to catch up on stuff.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being a dead beat asshole the last six months and thanks to everyone who helped keep the ship afloat and to all the people who hung around. If you need something just let me know, you're much more likely to get a response now than you would have before. Also Giveaway Day is rolling again and I'll get us a meet scheduled real soon.

Also wanted to add that I have heard some interesting theories on my absence, the best being that the GBI is investigating me for meth, whatever that means. I wasn't aware the GBI investigated every meth user. I was also unaware that I was a meth user, seems like I would remember that! I did lose some weight though, but I still have all my teeth so I'll attribute it to the diet and exercise. :D

As most of you know I haven't been around much over the last six months. I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my absence and assure you I'm back now. Basically I had a bit of a breakdown back in October and it's taken a while to get my life back in order. I broke up with a long time girlfriend and found someone who I may marry one day (I've never said that before). I've spent most of my time with her or driving back and forth and just haven't had a chance to refocus. What's changed is now we're living together and I have a dedicated office again and some much needed free time to catch up on stuff.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being a dead beat asshole the last six months and thanks to everyone who helped keep the ship afloat and to all the people who hung around. If you need something just let me know, you're much more likely to get a response now than you would have before. Also Giveaway Day is rolling again and I'll get us a meet scheduled real soon.

Also wanted to add that I have heard some interesting theories on my absence, the best being that the GBI is investigating me for meth, whatever that means. I wasn't aware the GBI investigated every meth user. I was also unaware that I was a meth user, seems like I would remember that! I did lose some weight though, but I still have all my teeth so I'll attribute it to the diet and exercise. :D
Pics or it didn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom