• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So many banned

No, they're rude as hell. At least some of them.

I have no respect for people that say things on the internet they obviously would not have the balls to say in person.
Everything I have said on here I would say to anyone. What are you going to do,..beat me up?

Everything I have said on here I would say to anyone. What are you going to do,..beat me up?
I knew that about you already because you obviously have a pair and you have never said anything that would make me want to.

As for beating someone up if they say the wrong thing to me, who knows whether I could or not, but I do believe in the idea of "fighting words" so there would be times I'd find out.

I've aggravated some people on ODT, and I'll say for people that make fun of "snowflakes" they sure do get triggered easily. But I promise I'd aggravate you in person the same as I would on ODT. (Not anymore, mods don't appreciate that so we are professional now).

Reminds me of a time in high school, "That guy is gonna come fight you if he hears you call his truck ugly" "Ok, he may can beat me up, but doesn't change the fact his truck is still ugly"
Bet you got beat up a lot

Back
Top Bottom