• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So many banned

Laying in bed last night got comfortable and was just about asleep. Evidently I let one rip and all I heard was “goes the weasel “ I couldn’t sleep for another hour or so after I was laughing at her so hard. My wife ain’t quit all there. :pound:

It's not even having an unpopular opinion that gets you banned. Your opinion can be the majority, but there is a core group here of members and mods... let's call them the "Mean Girls"... If you are in their inner circle, you are protected and can do no wrong. If you aren't, you will be tolerated so long as you agree with whatever the Mean Girls say or do. If not... Buh bye...

I can be a turd from time to time on here, but to get banned? What do you really have to do in order to get banned from this site?

Tell someone that their $900 used Glock isn't worth more than the brand new ones on store shelves that are selling for $500. Post deals in the steals and deals section that are priced way under what the scalpers here sell for, because it hurts their ability to sell for 50% markup... I can put together a comprehensive list for you if you want. Trust me, it's not hard. It's all about who you are and if you are in "the club" or not.

Eventually this place will go away. Forums run like that, tend to run their course, as the good members eventually have enough and move on, and all that's left are the Craigslisters...

Back
Top Bottom