• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So I ordered two Timor monitor lizards.

It appears that way. I just got through talking to the guy on the phone. He swears up and down that the 24 inch reptile with mites is a baby. Timor monitors average 20-24 inches.
Well those guys presumably live and die by internet info so hopefully there's a way you can appropriately rate him if even he does make it right.

Poor lizard. Hope you get a refund. How can you tell a wild born from a captive bred?
The add said captive bred babies. Which would be around 6-10 inches total length at most. The state of the reptile it was covered in mites and was skin and bones. I already have one timor and he is healthy as a horse. I have seen more than a few wild caught monitors and they are almost always skinny and sickly like it was.

Never give money to someone who uses the wrong "too", and who constantly uses a comma instead of a period. He basically told you he was an idiot in the ad.

Well those guys presumably live and die by internet info so hopefully there's a way you can appropriately rate him if even he does make it right.
I don't even care enough to write a review. He will just keep doing what he does. I read enough bad reviews on him already. I should have cancelled the order before he had a chance to ship. I didn't read the reviews until after I placed the order.

Bypass Bypass . Dude you can't catch a break on things can you? The action on the rifle, and was something else...I'm getting clinically depressed..... Seriously, what are they eating? Buddy of mine had one named capital crunch because of the sound made while eating white mice.

So what's it eating? Crickets or pinky's

Bypass Bypass . Dude you can't catch a break on things can you? The action on the rifle, and was something else...I'm getting clinically depressed..... Seriously, what are they eating? Buddy of mine had one named capital crunch because of the sound made while eating white mice.
He is eating Crickets and superworms at the moment. Not quite big enough for mice yet.

Back
Top Bottom