• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So I ordered two Timor monitor lizards.

Bypass.,
My wife breeds Ball Pythons and Gecko's. Cresties, Leechie, Gargoyle, and we have one Leopord. The ball's were supposed to be the oldest's business, but he has lost interest, so we are going to sell most of them, and just keep 5 females and a couple males.

The Pythons (20+) are for sale, the cresties (Babies and adults) are for sale and the Leopord (one adult) is for sale if you want to add to your collection.

Our living room looks like a zoo, full of cages of geckos.

Oh and one Chameleon (not for sale).

I was really hoping that "monitor lizards" was code for Russian mail order companions. Fail.

moderator edit: reported

Bypass.,
My wife breeds Ball Pythons and Gecko's. Cresties, Leechie, Gargoyle, and we have one Leopord. The ball's were supposed to be the oldest's business, but he has lost interest, so we are going to sell most of them, and just keep 5 females and a couple males.

The Pythons (20+) are for sale, the cresties (Babies and adults) are for sale and the Leopord (one adult) is for sale if you want to add to your collection.

Our living room looks like a zoo, full of cages of geckos.

Oh and one Chameleon (not for sale).
Right on. I use to be really into snakes but the older I get the more my tastes have begun to change. I tend to lean more towards the harder to keep exotics at this point and these little timors are a bit of a challenge. I will keep an eye out and if I see anyone looking for quality Balls I will definitely send them your way brother. :)

Two from backwater reptile who subsequently cancelled my order because they didn't actually have them in stock. So then I ordered from Ha Ha reptiles much to my chagrin their reviews online sucked ass. These are still apparently on their way. Then I finally discovered Bigappleherp.com and I ordered two from there as well. Hopefully I will get at least one set of quality reptiles that won't die on me in two weeks. I may end up with 4 healthy monitor lizards and that will make me very happy. But we will see. I will review the condition of the reptiles and the packaging from the providers when received. Just thought I would share and see if there are any other Herp lovers on this web site.

Not I Cowboy, I like fur on my pets, more power to ya!

www.bigappleherp.com_805061L_TimorMonitor.jpg

I have 3 dogs and two cats. I like em too but they tend to be not as entertaining as reptiles. YMMV.

crazy..a buddy of mine in FL has a Tegu and was trying to talk me into a monitor. I was all for it, but after my wife watched the Tegu devour a rabit...she wasnt having any of it

Back
Top Bottom