• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So I ordered two Timor monitor lizards.

No one has them local. If they did I would have already been there and got them. It appears that there is only one in the country for sale right now and he will be at my house tomorrow.
As a complete outsider, why the difficulty or lack of supply?

As a complete outsider, why the difficulty or lack of supply?
Time of year. They are not being imported right now and they are rare to begin with. Really a bunch of factors that limit the supply but mainly it is the time of year and they are not breeding right now.

My little guy. This enclosure set-up is temporary until I can get his repti clay and build him his burrows and stuff. Should be tuesday when I get it done. He is a little pig constantly eating which is absolutely wonderful.

IMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG

So I received what was supposed to be a captive bred baby today. Well it was actually supposed to be two captive bred babies. What I received was a wild caught adult that is dead. Thanks Ha ha reptiles.

This is the add on the internet. It states captive bred babies.

http://www.hahareptiles.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TM&Category_Code=

Based on your luck with guns and now reptiles, Remind me to not stand to close to you...Ya know what I mean?? Sorry to hear of another bad day in the Bypass World...Bro!!

So they took your money and said "Ha ha"?
It appears that way. I just got through talking to the guy on the phone. He swears up and down that the 24 inch reptile with mites is a baby. Timor monitors average 20-24 inches.

Back
Top Bottom