• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So I ordered two Timor monitor lizards.

The coolest reptile we have is the Chameleon, he is a trip to watch eat crickets. He shoots out his tongue about 12 inches.

You should check out the gecko's, they are so easy to keep. Give them some yogurt once a day and spray them with water. Done.

Cool stuff. My daughter has a turtle habitat in the backyard that's doing well. Somehow it's always ME that cleans the poop filter though! We have 6 aquatic turtles.
Right on, What kind of turtles do you have?
What are you going to do w/ lizards with herpes?
May end of burying them when they get here according to some ship,emt reviews that I have read. LOL

The coolest reptile we have is the Chameleon, he is a trip to watch eat crickets. He shoots out his tongue about 12 inches.

You should check out the gecko's, they are so easy to keep. Give them some yogurt once a day and spray them with water. Done.
I use to have some geckos back in the day they bred like rabits. Was constantly digging eggs out of the substrate.

Bypass, still have the red ear slider that was big as a 50 cent piece from Myrtle Beach. Other RES and some yellow belly. I did save a Florida river cooler Oops cooter that was hit on the road in Florida. Oh yeah and a cool looking Mississippi map

Bypass, still have the red ear slider that was big as a 50 cent piece from Myrtle Beach. Other RES and some yellow belly. I did save a Florida river cooler Oops cooter that was hit on the road in Florida. Oh yeah and a cool looking Mississippi map
Right on. :thumb:

sorry about your lizards.

^^^^^
Just getting that out of the way now since I know how your luck goes.
So the two out of three places I ordered from don't actually have the timors in stock. What a waste of time. I am getting one young adult shipped tomorrow. I really wanted babies. Kinda sucks. I think the other guy is going to just try and take my money and run.

So the two out of three places I ordered from don't actually have the timors in stock. What a waste of time. I am getting one young adult shipped tomorrow. I really wanted babies. Kinda sucks. I think the other guy is going to just try and take my money and run.

Why didnt you buy them local? That way you know what you were getting. Honest question.

Why didnt you buy them local? That way you know what you were getting. Honest question.
No one has them local. If they did I would have already been there and got them. It appears that there is only one in the country for sale right now and he will be at my house tomorrow.

Reactions: pax
Back
Top Bottom