• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So close APPROVED

Yep that's what I was thinking. I like the Liberty cans to, but the SDN6 is a little shorter.

I personally was going to get the SDN6 but since it was sold out when I wanted to do paperwork, I picked up M4-2000 instead. Oh well, I am happy with it! I rather have a dedicated can than a subcaliber can. Saker 556 and SR5 is next on my list, whomever release it first will get my business. I always say that and end up getting all of it hahah

I thought it was different internal design.... Ah crap I forgot where I read it but I thought the M4-2000 and SDN6 were bascially the same just one is larger caliber. I could be remembering it wrong... Maybe it was the SDN6 and SR7 the same internal just different looks..

My colt 6920 sold for more than I expected! I'm getting the MK18 for CHEAPER than $60 sending to ADCO for cut down... now if only they would ship it! I called them and SURPRISINGLY someone answered, he said they are moving to a new place but he guaranteed me they had some MK18 in stock so I went ahead and ordered. He said 10 days till it ships because of backlog and them moving! I decided since I got more money than I expect, invest it in a solid item where if resale was to happen, I would get that same amount back even if the market is down like 2 months ago.

congrats!I think next year Im going to sbr my 6720 to 10.5 inches myself. already got it all set up just need the stamp and it will be perfecrt. That mk18 is going to be sweet.

Oh definitely. Now I need to send NFA the new update. Usually if we want to request changes on stamp, we notify them in writing right?

APPROVED yesterday. Going to pick up my lower today. Fastest transfer I have seem haha. Went pending November 2nd and approved January 3rd. My examiner was a huge help and very understanding of the situation. Will post pics later.

Back
Top Bottom