• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So close APPROVED

no like this and leave the FSB on there (imagine the picture is the 10.3 barrel
View attachment 146593
PICTURE WAR!! Yes?
88.jpg

I know I am going to have to switch the rail when I get my can, but I have plenty of time to decide on that haha.

you doing the sdn-6?

- - - Updated - - -

Specialized is the supplier of colt mfg. Every issue you have with your colt rifle, you talk to Specialized.

didnt know that, its still expensive

you doing the sdn-6?

- - - Updated - - -

didnt know that, its still expensive
Yeah I didn't know that either till I contacted colt mfg defense. The lady on there told me if I have any warranty problems, contact specialized armament. They are the ones building for colt. They ARE COLT! :) Yeah I think they take too much pride in Colt, thats why their prices is ridiculous.

Well good luck with the branding, you know uppers dont usually have a name on them, and most people would know to look for that little "c" anyways

Well good luck with the branding, you know uppers dont usually have a name on them, and most people would know to look for that little "c" anyways

Yeah nowdays, you can buy a colt barrel by itself and install it on a cheap upper. Now you have a "real" colt upper. I could take my colt 6920 upper and send to ADCO to do some MK18 cutting....

Back
Top Bottom