• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So close APPROVED

First week in January and no I haven't gotten the SDN6 yet. It was a private sale for a already SBRd lower.

Can I have their fax number? My SBR came in. I think I might have to change the length on it.

Are you wanting to change your length and send in the information through fax?

Can we not fax in a written statement? I know request must be in writing.... Are we suppose to notarize it? Please educate me. Right now, I only have one SBR LOWER with 16" upper. I had registered 11.5". Since this crazy frenzy mad dash, I found that most AR equipment is sold out HOWEVER specialized armament has the MK18 colt in (I think they have it in stock, doesn't say otherwise). So I'm thinking about that!

Last edited:
Can we not fax in a written statement? I know request must be in writing.... Are we suppose to notarize it? Please educate me. Right now, I only have one SBR LOWER with 16" upper. I had registered 11.5". Since this crazy frenzy mad dash, I found that most AR equipment is sold out HOWEVER specialized armament has the MK18 colt in (I think they have it in stock, doesn't say otherwise). So I'm thinking about that!

buy it now!!!!
anyways you are supposed to notify them of permanent changes. I would send it registered mail with delivery confirmation to cover your own behind. its that easy

buy it now!!!!
anyways you are supposed to notify them of permanet changes. I would send it registered mail with delivery confirmation to cover your own behind. its that easy

Im going to verify with them tomorrow because alot of companies don't keep inventory of their products and I don't want to have to cancel. -_-

I'm afraid how the AAC suppressor will sit. Would it be cutting it pretty close? I know the SUPPRESSOR seats over the whole mount. I'm afraid the gas block will BLOCK it :(

I'm afraid how the AAC suppressor will sit. Would it be cutt
Code:
ing it pretty close? I know the SUPPRESSOR seats over the whole mount. I'm afraid the gas block will BLOCK it :(

I don't think that it will fit on it. Looks like you are right in that the suppressor would not seat.

Back
Top Bottom