• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Can I purchase a suppressor for someone as a gift? If so, how exactly?

Yes you can. You can buy a gift card in the amount of the can plus tax and give them the gift card with a picture of the suppressor in the card. I think its ****ing awesome of you! For my buddies birthday, we all pooled together and grabbed him a can, and I did his form 4.

SilencerShop gift card. It’s about the only way that you can completely avoid any potential hot water or nefarious intent.

SilencerShop gift card. It’s about the only way that you can completely avoid any potential hot water or nefarious intent.
OR just pick a local dealer and have them give a gift card. You can buy suppressors and firearms for other people. If its a bonafide gift it isnt a straw sale.

It’s not a straw sale of their info is attached to the object that they will own and be registered to them. The govt just wants to make sure the person who has said object is allowed to have it. The price doesn’t matter

Sorry you have to endure so much stupidity to get an accurate answer.

Yes, you can.

A few ways you can do this.
1. Order can online from a retailer and have it shipped to a dealer close to your friend, tell your friend about the gift.
2. Talk to a dealer, let them know you want to buy as a gift, pay for the can, and tell your friend to go in and do the paperwork. (Definitely talk to dealer first, as 75% of dealers do not understand the law/are morons and might think this is illegal)
3. Buy a gift card for a can.

Back
Top Bottom