• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So close APPROVED

Untitled.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah nowdays, you can buy a colt barrel by itself and install it on a cheap upper. Now you have a "real" colt upper. I could take my colt 6920 upper and send to ADCO to do some MK18 cutting....

thats what I would do, its 60$

View attachment 146598

- - - Updated - - -

thats what I would do, its 60$
Yeah thats why I said $1300 on the upper that won't fit my suppressor (I was adding the $150 AAC muzzle brake mount).

I found out more info. Specialized had contract with colt to build some colt models. All the ones sold on the market is MADE by them, no wonder why the colt lady told me to go over to specialized to file warranty.

Hey, if I get it cut down. WHat buffer size should I change or should I leave it?

not sure. I think mine came with the H buffer anyways, thats what I would start with and see how it shoots

- - - Updated - - -

why not just cut the 6920, it will save you decent money to go that route

not sure. I think mine came with the H buffer anyways, thats what I would start with and see how it shoots

- - - Updated - - -

why not just cut the 6920, it will save you decent money to go that route

Yeah thats why I asked you because my SBR lower is a original colt 6920 lower so the buffer is different than on a Mk18.

Yea I think so. I wish the Saker 762 was going to be out soon but it's not. Oh well then I will have 2 cans when it does.

SAKER!!!!!!!!! Supposedly they shipping the 556 out in couple weeks but that could be another lie :P

Back
Top Bottom