• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SHTF Knife

I have one of those too. And yep makes a helluva spear. But not so great as a knife/tool. All metal, no comfort when chopping, slippery in the hand. WOrth having for sure but if I'm only taking ONE knife I'd have to look again at the Glock. Heck I own one but I need to get it out and look at it some more any way. I may need two or three of them. ;)

i wrapped para cord on my handle for grip. Also gives me around 10 or 12' if needed. I think a guy on YouTube dipped his handle in tooldripdip from Home Depot and I liked that idea too

I was thoroughly impressed with the "cane knife" during the last survival weekend.
....it is the camo-painted bushwhacker on the right.

this old school tool is better than any machete, parang or hatchet and weighs less.

I saw Cold Steel's version ( $14.95) but it has a short curved slick plastic handle.... felt like it would be dangerously slippery.
I'm looking for one with a wooden handle.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 28
i wrapped para cord on my handle for grip. Also gives me around 10 or 12' if needed. I think a guy on YouTube dipped his handle in tooldripdip from Home Depot and I liked that idea too

Interesting. I wonder... tool dip then when it gets tacky a nice wrap of paracord... hmm....

Back
Top Bottom