• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Service station scam.....

I’ve had the exact same guy do that to me at a racetrack in canton. I ended up giving him 5 bucks just to go. I knew it was bs

Yeah.. I bought a woman with a carload of little kids gas for her car and even food and drinks for her kids on a hot day..she asked for my help and I gave her some.

If you can give and if you want to, then do it..no big deal.

But if the OP is a former LEO I recommend he switch from the Sig pistol he "had his hand on" in his pocket to MACE..its Non-Lethal and benefit of watching them cry tears in pain..Winning.

Yeah..The OP must have been a cop in a really really small town,
Because people like that are a daily occurance in big cities, No big deal..But glad he survived it.

Nope...I've been approached multiple times. ( first time for the bare chest approach however )
Normally I tell them most cities have something called " Travelers Aid". Then I say, let's call the police and see if they can help you. They leave at that point.

Yeah.. I bought a woman with a carload of little kids gas for her car and even food and drinks for her kids on a hot day..she asked for my help and I gave her some.

If you can give and if you want to, then do it..no big deal.

But if the OP is a former LEO I recommend he switch from the Sig pistol he "had his hand on" in his pocket to MACE..its Non-Lethal and benefit of watching them cry tears in pain..Winning.

I agree it would have been satisfying. But I’m not carrying anything but my 43 and pocket knife

You might look rich

Lol. I doubt that as my truck is plain jane and nearly 20 years old. I wear clothes that are that old or even older. Looking rich doesn't sound like it. Sad to say it must be I look like an easy mark.

If anything - they should offer ME money...lol.

I have heard all kinds of BS doper stories like that I cut them off Quick tell to get the f...k away from me I had a lot lizard tell me she would give me a BJ all the way to the next truck stop once even I thought about it then thought better of it she did not get her ride from me

Back
Top Bottom