• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Service station scam.....

I have heard all kinds of BS doper stories like that I cut them off Quick tell to get the f...k away from me I had a lot lizard tell me she would give me a BJ all the way to the next truck stop once even I thought about it then thought better of it she did not get her ride from me
This one's funny. It happened to me about 30 years ago. I work for a local moving company and the road we were on had a RaceTrac on one side and a Hess station on the other. I was coming in to work that morning it stopped at the racetrack to buy gas so I wouldn't have to deal with it in the evening at rush hour. A guy came up to me and I'd had experience with them we called them road rats. He told me that his mother was in Grady hospital and he had to have some money for gas to get down and see her because they didn't think she's last much longer. So I told him that I didn't have any money I just spent it all on gas for my truck. So he went right on to the next person and so on and so forth. So I drove on into work and changed into a work uniform and got one of our small pack trucks. And I had to stop at the Hess to get diesel fuel. The same guy comes up to me and says man can you help me out my father's been in a car accident Penney's in Southern Regional Hospital he's on life support and I have to get there before they pulled the plug to see him one more time. My car is leaking oil and I got to have some oil and I'm out of gas. So I looked him straight in the eye and said you don't remember me 5 minutes ago when you gave me a different story across the street. He just said man you got me and walked off.

I always look at them and say NO before they get to me. They always walk away. I see signs up all over the county (Bartow) for companies hiring and I have no sympathy for any man or woman that can work, but is unwilling to do so.

Lots of them make a damned good living begging.
So much , that they have begging clothes they wear when they hit the corners.

I get approached all the time on the road. Both rest stops and gas stations. My standard line is, "Get the frack away from me if you know what's good for you".

Years ago I had a guy come to the house saying he just got here from Ohio and he needed cash to get his apartment. He cut my small yard and I gave him $20 ( because I am a soft touch). A month later he comes back with the exact same story and I call him on it. He just sat down and said you caught me. I did give him a sandwich and sent him on his way.

Back
Top Bottom