• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Service station scam.....

Me and my BIL were on the outskirts of Atlanta and back when you would pull up to a gas station and the guys would come up to you trying to sell you CD’s (rap) singles that is, this guy came up to the truck trying to sell a CD from some LIL Slim or something for like 20.00. We said you got any Toby Keith? He said man why you gotta do me like that? I said I ain’t paying 20.00 for a SINGLE on someone I don’t know!! He said I just trying to get some money!! I said well I was just fixin to ask you for some money. So either you have Toby Keith or you have some money or we are leaving!! He got pissed and stormed off.

Precisely. That's why I ask what their MOS was and they always say something like "I don't remember" or "I didn't have one, I was infantry." lol

Or, when you ask their MOS they say: "Oh, man I had a bunch of 'em" (meaning they had multiple actual specialties. (Many soldiers have multiple 'jobs', but few people transition to multiple MOSs).

Or I ask what their favorite duty station was and they say "Oh, man, I was all over the place" but can't name a single base, maybe a state, but not a base.

And the Marines still learn 11 General Orders.

Screw the jar heads a little tighter. Can’t stand pompous marines.

OOOOOOOO!

My buddy was in the Navy , then The Marines , then went into the Army , I wonder how he thinks ? Heck it's been a Decade since I have seen him , I still love him ad a Brother , I need to look him up , Mr Stark in SugarHill was my last info on where he lived & his Dad had connections in St Simons Island , any help will be appreciated .

Oh !
Ill stay on topic .

I have been going to this Wal-Mart at Barrett Pky & ? By Kennessew college , & always saw these people with a dog asking for $ ( the doggie was the main attraction ) & my wife gave them money a few times ; not me cause I metal detect & since that an older Civil War area I used to scout the wooded areas around there , I came upon a large homeless camp behind the wal-mart (before they built the new Apt's there now ) ...What a mess !! ; Instead of giving them $ donate trash cans ; honestly I had no problems with the people there .

Fast forward a few months ..I'm board watching the same 'Doggie' people beg , I see somebody go get them 8 hamburgers from the nearby BK , 2 min's later they just left leaving the Burgers there , heck I went and got them for my Raccoon friends . This pissed me off , I know many have issues with Mental Health & Drugs BUT !
People have to try ...maybe they have ? IDK .

Ill add a funny detail , I was getting off I 575 at Bells Ferry last week and noticed a tent set up some 20 yards to my left . A strange place to camp out or store ones goodies .

This nation is ... well I just don't know.:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom