• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Seekins Precision Hit Rifle.

If anyone is interested my fellow 3 gun buddy and owner of notrightshooters.com is sponsored by seeking a precision and has been hyping this rifle up a lot. He has their entire collection and says this one blows them all out of the water. If I’m not mistaken he has them on the website already too

If anyone is interested my fellow 3 gun buddy and owner of notrightshooters.com is sponsored by seeking a precision and has been hyping this rifle up a lot. He has their entire collection and says this one blows them all out of the water. If I’m not mistaken he has them on the website already too

Lotta rifle for 2k

He didn't let you get any trigger time!?

It isn't giving AI even a hiccup. AI is a whole different class of buyer

Its like comparing a guy who owns a 2010 corvette to a guy who just bought a 2021 Ferrari SF90.

I wouldnt take that seekins if you gave it to me.

JK, cool gun, cool concept. I really like seekins products. Quality, at somewhat "affordable" prices.

I dig it. Competition for the cross/fix.

Do you think so? I thought the fix and cross were more marketed as a modern hunting rifle? Everyone Ive met shooting the fix at comps complained about the stock, and how the 6.5CM beats them up.

Have you shot the cross yet? My buddy just got one. He's only put ten rounds through it to get ready for deer season. I think its a cool gun as well. I love all the choices in long range shooting now.

Do you think so? I thought the fix and cross were more marketed as a modern hunting rifle? Everyone Ive met shooting the fix at comps complained about the stock, and how the 6.5CM beats them up.

Have you shot the cross yet? My buddy just got one. He's only put ten rounds through it to get ready for deer season. I think its a cool gun as well. I love all the choices in long range shooting now.
Nah, the fix/cross arent my jam. If I want a light weight hunting rig its not gonna be in a chassis.

The seekins website lists this thing at $2k so I imagine they are going after the production class of PRS.

Nah, the fix/cross arent my jam. If I want a light weight hunting rig its not gonna be in a chassis.

The seekins website lists this thing at $2k so I imagine they are going after the production class of PRS.
Would have taken a few deer if you had you a Purdy Q rifle

Back
Top Bottom