• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seekins Precision Hit Rifle.

Decent looking rifle though. Looks like they essentially built the WTO Switchlug into the action. Could see issues with switching barrels and getting bullet jump and POI shifts just like is seen with the Barloc and WTO systems. 5 thou can kill you on accuracy.

DT has the quick, in-field, barrel swap down. Would love to see a traditional bolt rifle with a similar system.

DT vs AI on quick change barrel, who wins?

Decent looking rifle though. Looks like they essentially built the WTO Switchlug into the action. Could see issues with switching barrels and getting bullet jump and POI shifts just like is seen with the Barloc and WTO systems. 5 thou can kill you on accuracy.

DT has the quick, in-field, barrel swap down. Would love to see a traditional bolt rifle with a similar system.

How many company's precision rifles offer quick barrel change? Thats the MAIN selling point in my eyes. Didnt get a price. I agree, AI is a WHOLE different tier.
A quick change barrel is nice. But. It does introduce another variable. I want a quick change rifle. You can do it with the 700 actions, but they are not 100% consistent. And the seekins looks similar to those offerings. Time will tell on how the seekins performs. Otherwise, you have Barret, meh, DT, but I can't get with the bullpuppery, and AI, which you are married to that chassis.

I like the ideas and the price point on that seekins though. Will see how she does in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom