• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sb93 hunting with suppressors

Seems to me they are always playing a shell game....moving stuff around from here to there....adding related items to certain bills just to sneak stuff in....

a little more transparency would be nice...

So can we legally hunt with suppressors or not? Anyone know?
thanks in advance.

It absolutely did pass in both the House and the Senate.

It has not been signed by the Governor.

If it is not vetoed by the Governor it will go into effect on July 1, 2013.

There has been no indication that he would do anything but sign the bill.

I got to throw paper up in the air Thursday night....but I still had no idea what was going on. :D
Awesome, working up there I suppose? I think everyone should experience Sine Die at least once. Its an awesome, wild **** show

- - - Updated - - -

It absolutely did pass in both the House and the Senate.

It has not been signed by the Governor.

If it is not vetoed by the Governor it will go into effect on July 1, 2013.

There has been no indication that he would do anything but sign the bill.

Thanks for all the info man, this is great news

Guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unless this was secretly added back in, in a conference committee, the suppressor language is NOT in the bill on the governor's desk. Yes it passed both houses, but not in a version with the suppressor amendment in there. Notice that the link sent out says "as passed by the senate" in the upper right. They have not updated it to show the changes made in the house, which is the final version. I spoke to my rep over the weekend, and he confirmed it was removed. They just haven't updated the site, which is understandable with the rush at the end of the session.

I would love to eat my words, but I don't think I will.

Guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unless this was secretly added back in, in a conference committee, the suppressor language is NOT in the bill on the governor's desk. Yes it passed both houses, but not in a version with the suppressor amendment in there. Notice that the link sent out says "as passed by the senate" in the upper right. They have not updated it to show the changes made in the house, which is the final version. I spoke to my rep over the weekend, and he confirmed it was removed. They just haven't updated the site, which is understandable with the rush at the end of the session.

I would love to eat my words, but I don't think I will.

I'll run by the clerk's office today, scan the documents and post them here.

Back
Top Bottom