• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sb93 hunting with suppressors

This is a stupid question but does anyone have an answer? Since Georgia laws don't allow suppressors while hunting, could you hunt with a suppressor if its on your own private property? I believe the laws is to prevent accidental shooting, they don't want suppressors so other hunters are aware of who's out there hunting. So if that's the case, would it be legal to hunt with suppressor on your own land?

You answered your own question. Are you hunting? Are you using a suppressor? If you answered yes to both questions you are violating the law regardless of where you are doing it.

You answered your own question. Are you hunting? Are you using a suppressor? If you answered yes to both questions you are violating the law regardless of where you are doing it.

There ya go. Thats like cooking meth in your back yard and telling the police that it's ok because you did it on your own property. Don't matter where you do it.

This will never pass don't get your hopes up.... That's like saying you can own a full auto but only if your going to use it for "this".... It'll never ****ing happen buddy. Seriously.

This will never pass don't get your hopes up.... That's like saying you can own a full auto but only if your going to use it for "this".... It'll never ****ing happen buddy. Seriously.

Not really the same thing. I don't hunt. I own suppressors. I don't see the harm in using them. The police do a piss poor job at stopping poachers anyway. With all the anti gun crap going on, your probably right.

Not really the same thing. I don't hunt. I own suppressors. I don't see the harm in using them. The police do a piss poor job at stopping poachers anyway. With all the anti gun crap going on, your probably right.

That's the only reason why I think it'll never happen because of all the bull**** going on right now with guns in Washington. I wish the focus would move to something like our debt, jobs, war, and future.

That's the only reason why I think it'll never happen because of all the bull**** going on right now with guns in Washington. I wish the focus would move to something like our debt, jobs, war, and future.

You and me both. Let's forget we're going broke. Let's take guns. Your just losing more tax money.

You and me both. Let's forget we're going broke. Let's take guns. Your just losing more tax money.

Seriously man, everytime I turn CNN or the news on I just shake my head like wtf... I see the laws being put together that will Absolutely in no way shape or form make our streets nor the public any safer! There will never be miracle gun law that ends, slows, or stops violence. Point blank.

Seriously man, everytime I turn CNN or the news on I just shake my head like wtf... I see the laws being put together that will Absolutely in no way shape or form make our streets nor the public any safer! There will never be miracle gun law that ends, slows, or stops violence. Point blank.

I don't watch the news. It upsets me.

Back
Top Bottom