• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sb93 hunting with suppressors

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
CALL EMAIL FAX

Get in touch with all of your reps and senators and tell them to support SB93 to allow hunting with silencers. You don't shoot off an airhorn when you bowhunt, so why make so much noise with your gun?

Legalizing cans for hunting will go a long way in legitimizing and bringing NFA items in front of millions of new people. It takes a long lengthy background check to even get your can, and hunting is one of the most practical uses for it!

http://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/en-US/Display/20132014/SB/93

It only makes sense for them to legalize this so I hope they do. Ear protection is so important but I never worry about it when hunting. I'd love to be able to use mine next season. Thanks for posting this

Yep. I have been waiting years for this so I can quietly pop that hawg in my avatar. Support Georgia Carry as well. See my sig line for the link.

I'll call but hadnt this gone thru before and never got pass the house? I remember seeing a bill like a year or 2 ago for this and it never got far.

I think this is a great idea!

I wish they would get it through. You pretty much have to hunt hogs in the middle of the night-but who wants all that noise?

(Never made any sense that hunting with suppressors wasn't legal to start with. I think they have done it in Europe for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom