• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

I’m going to make you carry an extra 100lbs to put you on the level with everyone else.
You don't need to worry about me. Heck Smurfy has been running nearly as fast and shooting a million times better. But he's in the 5k...so I guess I have a chance this time in the 10k......

I'm coming for you! Lol
Im sure you will get me too. Ive been laaaaazy since our Team Run in November. No shooting, no working out, and just barely running. But the running and working out has picked back up the last couple of weeks and at least I am dry firing now. I refuse to shoot my armegeddon ammo. But Ill be ready, no excuses for this guy.

I'm coming for you! Lol

Im sure you will get me too. Ive been laaaaazy since our Team Run in November. No shooting, no working out, and just barely running. But the running and working out has picked back up the last couple of weeks and at least I am dry firing now. I refuse to shoot my armegeddon ammo. But Ill be ready, no excuses for this guy.

Lol. Don’t make me beat both of you.

I just broke 200 miles running in 2021. Slow, but a lot.
Dang you had me curious, I have never even looked at that so I looked mine up, 99 miles in 2021 so I guess I will have about 125 for Jan-March of 2021.
By comparison, my Jan to March of last year was only 83 miles, so I guess I am up.
All of 2020 was 550.7

Registration for Riverbend RnG is OPEN

2021 River Bend Gun Club Run-and-Gun Registration | PractiScore

1 River Bend Gun Club Road
Dawsonville, GA 30534

This year's match will be May 29th.
6 stages this year.
Be prepared to engage torso-sized steel at 600 yards.
Total MINIMUM round count is approximately 40-50 rounds for pistol and 50-60 rounds for rifle.
Various obstacles like creek-crossings, 6 foot walls, low crawls, and mud pits are likely.

5k is $40.00
10k is $80.00

Signed up. Possibly the dumbest thing I've done in a while.

Back
Top Bottom