Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

Just sign up and do it. Honestly watching one wint help you

I may! Ive got a note out to Bruce to see if he needs help running the course or being a safety, etc.

I did 8 years in the Army from 08 to 16 so I do kinda miss getting all roughed up, but now that im running my own plate carrier and ceramics i dont want to risk damaging them "for fun" and getting my plates all muddy, etc. Will more than likely see about piecing together a Tac Games kit with some training plates instead. If I can find those, I more than likely will go for the 5K.

I may! Ive got a note out to Bruce to see if he needs help running the course or being a safety, etc.

I did 8 years in the Army from 08 to 16 so I do kinda miss getting all roughed up, but now that im running my own plate carrier and ceramics i dont want to risk damaging them "for fun" and getting my plates all muddy, etc. Will more than likely see about piecing together a Tac Games kit with some training plates instead. If I can find those, I more than likely will go for the 5K.

Only someone from the Army would worry about getting their gear dirty. :becky:
(Sorry, I couldn't resist that little bit of inter service rivalry)!

Only someone from the Army would worry about getting their gear dirty. :becky:
(Sorry, I couldn't resist that little bit of inter service rivalry)!

Easy to not care about gear when its paid for by the taxpayer! With ceramics as hard as they are to get right now, along with Crye JPCs in Medium, im playing it safe and protecting my investment :D

I MAY get the itch to get out there with some training plates in though! Waiting on Bruce to see what he needs assistance with and I'll go from there!

Easy to not care about gear when its paid for by the taxpayer! With ceramics as hard as they are to get right now, along with Crye JPCs in Medium, im playing it safe and protecting my investment :D

I MAY get the itch to get out there with some training plates in though! Waiting on Bruce to see what he needs assistance with and I'll go from there!

He can always use all the help he can get.....
Thanks for getting involved!

You don't need plates to do this RNG

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm pretty sure I saw some guys putting their plates in the car.
(Along with extra magazines, knives, extra change, wallets and such.)

Carry all that you need, carry no more than you need, seemed to be the name of the game to me.

Back
Top Bottom