• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

I didn't see in the registration or rules: Can a non-shooter sign up? My wife would love to run, but is nowhere near comfortable enough shooting to participate (yet). Also wondering about my 10 year old, he will kick my butt in running, but not ready to shoot. We've set a goal to run 2 5ks this year as a family, and this would motivate me to actually want to.

I didn't see in the registration or rules: Can a non-shooter sign up? My wife would love to run, but is nowhere near comfortable enough shooting to participate (yet). Also wondering about my 10 year old, he will kick my butt in running, but not ready to shoot. We've set a goal to run 2 5ks this year as a family, and this would motivate me to actually want to.
I don’t see why they couldn’t run with you. They would have to wear eyes and ears and could not help you at all on the run (ie no water or carrying anything for you). Email Bruce and ask.

They won't be able to complete the obstacles to prevent them from slowing down anyone on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom