• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

Lmao. Dude I ran around my street this month, once, same issue. Now I just go back to the park so I don't have to kill someones dog. Although I'm man enough to do it with my bare hands.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

My son graduates on the 28th. We are trying to figure out his plans. If he's going to be off with friends I'm in.

As a newbie to this is there anyone in the woodstock, roswell, to smyrna area that would be willing to sit down with me for a few. Meal or coffee would be on me. I am made of questions.

I’m in Marietta daily. I’ve done a handful of these, and done really well in some parts.

I only practiced the 600 yard shoot one time, then won that stage for time.

Shooting a basic 14.7 inch AR , but with 77 g ammo.

I wouldn’t mind sitting down with you. I could’ve used the help a few years ago as well.

I’m going to do the 10k. A little worried about my 14.5” ar at 600 but definitely looking forward to the challenge. First organized run or shooting thing so will be a learning experience for sure.

A guy at work was trying to get me to do a tough mudder thing. I was thinking how much more fun that would be with guns and shooting along the way then I saw this thread.

Shooting sh@t while you run around is more fun.

I’m going to do the 10k. A little worried about my 14.5” ar at 600 but definitely looking forward to the challenge. First organized run or shooting thing so will be a learning experience for sure.

A guy at work was trying to get me to do a tough mudder thing. I was thinking how much more fun that would be with guns and shooting along the way then I saw this thread.

Shooting sh@t while you run around is more fun.

I’m in Marietta daily. I’ve done a handful of these, and done really well in some parts.

I only practiced the 600 yard shoot one time, then won that stage for time.

Shooting a basic 14.7 inch AR , but with 77 g ammo.

I wouldn’t mind sitting down with you. I could’ve used the help a few years ago as well.

That would be appreciated. I'm slammed till after next week.

That’s hilarious on the dog chasing. Closest I came was someone with an invisible fence. Huge dog comes out barking and growling, no fence in sight. Just clear path to me. Man I booked it until I saw the dog stop at the end of the yard. Dang invisible fences.

Are the recommendations for ammo for the 5 or 10k? Will 40-50 pistol and 50-60 rifle be enough for the 10k since all the things have to be done twice?

Round count is for the 5k. So minimum if you don't miss a single shot for the 10k would be 100 pistol 120 rifle.

10 4. May need to change my strategy a bit.

37BC8886-C808-4CD2-85F8-C47C4E0CD4CA.png

Back
Top Bottom