• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Review: Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory Target Gun

TK is one of those awesome companies to do business with.

I saw that Tactical Solutions finally had a Victory barrel at the NRA event today. I thought my father in law was going to try and buy one right then and there........lol, it was only a prototype......

TK is one of those awesome companies to do business with.

I saw that Tactical Solutions finally had a Victory barrel at the NRA event today. I thought my father in law was going to try and buy one right then and there........lol, it was only a prototype......
He should have pointed off in the distance and said, "hey look, there's Trump" and then snatched it and ran!

Tough 3 stages on Mother's day rimfires competition. These courses were set up in honor of a fallen member of our club that loved a challenge.

My victory was good enough for 2nd place. This was tough!

Stage 1: Hit the 4 green lower targets left to right and make them stay in the up position. Then hit the top green target to reset the target. Hit the white plate and then the red stop plate. The red stop plate WILL rotate on a magnet and the clock runs until the red plate hits the ground!

IMG_20170514_132506826.jpg

Stage 2:

Hit the two silhouette targets on the table and knock them down. Then shoot the duck, which releases a golf ball down the rail. 3 second BONUS if you hit the golf ball before it gets to the wood board. Then hit the white plate and then the stop plate, which also rotates. Clock stops when the red plate hits the ground.

IMG_20170514_132514863.jpg

So, has anyone had any more issues with the takedown bolt loosening up unintentionally with the new take down bolt? I just picked up one of these a few days ago brand new and was manufactured recently (I'm assuming I have the most recent updated bolt). I almost bought a Mark Iv but the S&W22 Victory felt better and was a better value than the Ruger. I use to have a Browning Buckmark that would come loose after 100 or so rounds and it annoyed the hell outta me.

I have to tighten mine every once in a while since I don't want to really lock it in like the factory does. It does tend to walk out a little after 2-3 boxes of ammo though. Next time I clean it I'm going to put a little Loctite (blue) on it to see if that will keep it set.

Back
Top Bottom