• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Reality Check: Rethinking 9/11?

I remember playing poker with a guy a few days after 9/11. The bar we were playing in had the tv's tuned in to a news channel, while everyone was watching the replays of the buildings collapsing, this guy spoke out and and said that was a perfect demolition of those buildings. Later I asked what he meant by perfect demolition? He said, "I do this **** for a living, the planes did not cause those building to collapse." That has stuck with me since.

1 911.jpg

I remember playing poker with a guy a few days after 9/11. The bar we were playing in had the tv's tuned in to a news channel, while everyone was watching the replays of the buildings collapsing, this guy spoke out and and said that was a perfect demolition of those buildings. Later I asked what he meant by perfect demolition? He said, "I do this **** for a living, the planes did not cause those building to collapse." That has stuck with me since.
As far as controlled demo goes that would have been a piss poor job. That crap covered all of lower Manhattan.

Back
Top Bottom