• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rant and beating a dead horse!!!

TREYM

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
91   0
Reaction score
You list something for sale. You put your price on the add. They PM you and ask your best price. You tell them your best price. They want something thrown in for free. You throw it in for free. You get another PM back will you take another $100 off. WTF. It is getting hard to be nice on here trying to sell something. People loss all common courtesy when dealing on the internet. Sorry, but I am asking a fair price(about $400 of what you can order it online for) and still get insulted. I am sorry rant is over. Thanks for listening!!!!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the afternoon!!!!

yep talked to a guy this am,said he would pick up item at 2.Called back and said his father was worse off and would not be able to make the deal.

Still available for $250 and 100 rounds of premium ammo you offered? :doh: JK. I know that when I deal with people, we reach an agreement and I honor it good or bad. I've gotten several things that my fingers worked faster than my brain.

Been happening more and more the lasy year or so. More & more facecraigers using the sight.Usually when i'm asked "what's your best price" i say , it's listed in the ad.
It will also help if some of you assholes quit telling these facecraigers on facebook groups, "why don't you check out ODT" I'm all for more members but we don't need the facebook/craigslist bunch!
Some of you know who you are!!

Back
Top Bottom