• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raising asking price....

Sig P365 for $499 was a good deal in this day and age...

Meh, I guess if you are into that sort of thing. I don't even bother looking at those because the fact of the matter is I wouldn't be a buyer at any price. I honestly have no idea what any Sig sells for.

I feel gross just talking about them. Ewwww.

Meh, I guess if you are into that sort of thing. I don't even bother looking at those because the fact of the matter is I wouldn't be a buyer at any price. I honestly have no idea what any Sig sells for.

I feel gross just talking about them. Ewwww.

Why? Is this a Ford vs Chevy thing? Where you pick a brand and it becomes part of your identity or something? lol

Why? Is this a Ford vs Chevy thing? Where you pick a brand and it becomes part of your identity or something? lol

No, I have owned many sigs over the years. I just don't care for them. I used to not like them because I didn't care for DAO or SA/DA guns, but I dislike their striker fired even more. Just not for me.

I'm not a big handgun guy to begin with. I own one defensive handgun, and a bunch of suppressor hosts. I don't have a need for anything else since I wouldn't shoot it anyway.

A Rolex bought in the 70s would cost a lot of money today; I would never sail it for the same.
Same with firearm at this moment. You’re good to go Brotha!!!

Now between you me, if it is that CZ75 you’re gonna sail, we’re good on the $500....:becky::becky::behindsofa::boink:

A Rolex bought in the 70s would cost a lot of money today; I would never sail it for the same.
Same with firearm at this moment. You’re good to go Brotha!!!

Now between you me, if it is that CZ75 you’re gonna sail, we’re good on the $500....:becky::becky::behindsofa::boink:

Again, something that appreciates over time is one thing. Buying a gun new, in a store for $500 and then listing it for $900 when everyone can still get them new from the store for $500, is idiotic...

Again, something that appreciates over time is one thing. Buying a gun new, in a store for $500 and then listing it for $900 when everyone can still get them new from the store for $500, is idiotic...

So who is the idiot? The person selling or the person buying? Either way, hope you don't hurt yourself getting off that high horse you have there.

So who is the idiot? The person selling or the person buying? Either way, hope you don't hurt yourself getting off that high horse you have there.

Both. And my horse is fine. If people want to rip off others, they can. If someone is dumb enough to buy without checking prices, let them.

Where it annoys people like me, when that is no longer the exception. It becomes the norm and this place turned to **** almost overnight.

Not because of what "the market" is doing. Because of what ODT is doing. It's craigslist for guns.

Both. And my horse is fine. If people want to rip off others, they can. If someone is dumb enough to buy without checking prices, let them.

Where it annoys people like me, when that is no longer the exception. It becomes the norm and this place turned to **** almost overnight.

Not because of what "the market" is doing. Because of what ODT is doing. It's craigslist for guns.

ODT started out as craigslist for guns.....literally. That's why the name TRADER is in the name. The discussion forums are secondary and came after the site had already established itself as the place to buy sell and trade in the state of Georgia. I think you have a higher opinion of what this place actually is than it is. It's a digital flea market.

Back
Top Bottom