• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raising asking price....

What kind of shotgun? I was in Sandy Spring Range yesterday, and they had a wall full of shotguns for what seemed to be reasonable prices....some were $349-ish and up. I was expected them to be much higher.
Mossberg 590 home defense. 23" breacher barrel. I haven't done an exhaustive search but haven't seen one like it recently. Gun store prices seem to be all over the place on things now too. I went to 4 different shops recently and pricing for a few guns ranged pretty widely between them.

But, there is a new breed of buyers, those not afraid to spend money.
Long as the stimulus checks keep coming in they will keep buying,job or no job.Thank the Dems for all your ammo and guns before they take them away. Then you've lost your money and gun,damn they're fartsmellers.

Define "fair market".

Are you using ODT and ArmsList? Or actual retail prices on new guns?

If you bought an SKS in 2003 for $99... And you decide to sell it today, personally I would look at dealers that carry them and see what an average price is and price accordingly.

Just assuming that the $1200 ODT listing is typical of "market value", is idiotic...

You seem to forget that we are blessed up here with Georgia Gunstore, DGP, Dawsonville Gun. While a new 19X might only run $603 out the door at GGS, that same gun at Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro will coming in over 800 out the door. Most shops it will be over 700.

While we have it great up here, inventory is still very low, and most people are too far away to visit those shops without blowing a tank of gas and a day driving.

You seem to forget that we are blessed up here with Georgia Gunstore, DGP, Dawsonville Gun. While a new 19X might only run $603 out the door at GGS, that same gun at Academy, Cabelas, Bass Pro will coming in over 800 out the door. Most shops it will be over 700.

While we have it great up here, inventory is still very low, and most people are too far away to visit those shops without blowing a tank of gas and a day driving.

Not just them. Alexander's, Freedom Mill, 5 Star Pawn... There are at least half a dozen dealers with pre covid prices up here...

Not just them. Alexander's, Freedom Mill, 5 Star Pawn... There are at least half a dozen dealers with pre covid prices up here...

again, up here. Alexanders and 5 star pawn haven't raised their prices, but their prices were already too high to begin with. Freedom mill has decent prices, but generally more expensive than GGS and DGP.

And none of that matters if you live in Newnan, Athens, Augusta, Savannah, Dalton, etc.

again, up here. Alexanders and 5 star pawn haven't raised their prices, but their prices were already too high to begin with. Freedom mill has decent prices, but generally more expensive than GGS and DGP.

And none of that matters if you live in Newnan, Athens, Augusta, Savannah, Dalton, etc.

Not my fault they live on the poors side of town... And 5 Star has had some great prices lately...

Back
Top Bottom