• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price of guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local dealers around here sell my gun for 499 with no sights and extras and the gen4 for 529 and mine being OD the price goes up so u must be in a really good prices gun area are your full of crap,I have many extras and I put Obo because I know it wouldn't sell for 475 and I didn't expect to get that,I'm from Missouri so show me that price and I'll lower it

OD is the same price as Black. Lot's of gun stores in GA sell Gen 3 Glocks for 459. I know a few that sell them for less.

f650679880c874473a6db97396968681.jpg

I bought a Gen 3 19 with TFO night sights for 400 used last week. Came with a stainless guide rod which I threw in thr trash and three mags.

Just wanted to ask most people's opinion on here about the ridiculous prices people ask for there guns on here.most people on here are asking more then people can buy the guns new for and I don't understand it,I don't care if u say it's never been shot u bought it and took it home and that makes it used.u can go buy a car have it delivered home on a tow truck and the next day get new price it just doesn't work like that.there needs to be a standard on here.i mean I offer people 30 to 50 less then new price and they still won't take it.im realistic but yall people keep paying the prices people ask and it keeps driving the price up,u should know how I feel about it so how do yall feel?thanks
What! I never new such horrific price gouging was happening. After all these years you would think we would have run all these capitalistic thugs off.

It's lasted for 325 and it has a $250 scope on it,this was simply started to get people's opinion not to start bashing people and like I said I'm from Missouri from the show me state so show me the prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom