• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price of guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mean to hit that,extended slide release,and backstraps and I've got all of that listed for 475 Obo.im not asking 700 like most people would be

Your gun sells for 459 new.You are asking 475 used. The night sights might add value to some, but the rest of that stuff adds nothing to value. So you yourself are doing the very thing you are complaining about.

I have bought guns and ammo for what I consider great deals on here and have seen prices that just make me chuckle. Overall its a good deal if the buyer and seller are both happy regardless of $$$.
Yes sometimes buying privately is worth a few $$ more not because someone cannot buy "legally" but because its none of the damn Governments business.

My local dealers around here sell my gun for 499 with no sights and extras and the gen4 for 529 and mine being OD the price goes up so u must be in a really good prices gun area are your full of crap,I have many extras and I put Obo because I know it wouldn't sell for 475 and I didn't expect to get that,I'm from Missouri so show me that price and I'll lower it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom