• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price of guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing to consider is, prices vary based on availability(supply & demand yadda yadda yadda). Some people also dont want the hassle of going to a store, filling out a 4473 and paying tax on an item. At least on here, you can find what you're looking for, and offer a reasonable price on the item you desire. Worst case, your offer is declined and you wait until another pops up.

I volunteer to set the prices for the guns. You guys are all welcome.
Until that happens...
My response is to offer the price I am willing to pay for an item in a PM. I have only had one guy on here reply with anything worse than "no thanks".

The people that tell me I can't comment on a price can set the standard and the same goes for u if u don't like the price u can't go above don't sell it,and no your not a red flag if u don't have a permit I think u read that wrong.this is good I knew there would be peoe on both sides of this and I wanted to here them both,I have adds on there now if u want to look,I have an OD gen 3 glock 23 with frying pan finish,night sights,stainless huide rod,holster,

The people that tell me I can't comment on a price can set the standard and the same goes for u if u don't like the price u can't go above don't sell it,and no your not a red flag if u don't have a permit I think u read that wrong.this is good I knew there would be peoe on both sides of this and I wanted to here them both,I have adds on there now if u want to look,I have an OD gen 3 glock 23 with frying pan finish,night sights,stainless huide rod,holster,

Will you take 250 for your OD 23? When can you meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom