• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Price of guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveo08

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask most people's opinion on here about the ridiculous prices people ask for there guns on here.most people on here are asking more then people can buy the guns new for and I don't understand it,I don't care if u say it's never been shot u bought it and took it home and that makes it used.u can go buy a car have it delivered home on a tow truck and the next day get new price it just doesn't work like that.there needs to be a standard on here.i mean I offer people 30 to 50 less then new price and they still won't take it.im realistic but yall people keep paying the prices people ask and it keeps driving the price up,u should know how I feel about it so how do yall feel?thanks

Just wanted to ask most people's opinion on here about the ridiculous prices people ask for there guns on here.most people on here are asking more then people can buy the guns new for and I don't understand it,I don't care if u say it's never been shot u bought it and took it home and that makes it used.u can go buy a car have it delivered home on a tow truck and the next day get new price it just doesn't work like that.there needs to be a standard on here.i mean I offer people 30 to 50 less then new price and they still won't take it.im realistic but yall people keep paying the prices people ask and it keeps driving the price up,u should know how I feel about it so how do yall feel?thanks
Food for thought....

What is your suggestion on how to fix it?

I believe a saw some genius trying to sell a Ruger 10/22 for $1000... and he recently dropped the price from like $1,200!!!

wait till you see a post where somebody has a used glock for $500 and list a trade value of $600...thats always good for a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom